Our chapter continues to provide free programs and services to support families affected by ALS.
Our chapter continues to provide free programs and services to support families affected by ALS.Learn More
- The number of new COVID-19 cases will remain high, so it is important to continue physical distancing, wearing masks, and other practices to lower risk of infection for ourselves and our families.
- Some Association activities will need to be modified or rescheduled to ensure the safety of people with ALS; we will communicate with you directly regarding changes to upcoming plans, so please watch your email. You can always find the latest updates about local activities on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Walk to Defeat ALS
More than 180 walks take place in communities across the country February through November. Walk to Defeat ALS draws people of all ages and athletic abilities coming together to honor a loved one with the disease, to remember those who’ve passed and to show their support for the cause.Find A Walk Near You
Host your own event to support our Chapter
Hold a golf tournament, run a marathon, or donate your birthday to raise funds that will help create a world without ALS.Get Started
Celebrate a Loved One with ALS
Pay tribute to a friend or loved one affected by ALS. Each tribute is a personalized online fund designed to honor or memorialize someone special. Your Community of Hope fund creates a lasting legacy.Learn More
Whether you’re newly diagnosed, navigating your journey with the disease, caring for a person with ALS, or researching the cure, there are resources to support you.
Let us help you and your family cope with the day-to-day challenges of living with ALS.For People with ALS
Learn about our grant program, upcoming scientific meetings, and opportunities to collaborate.For Researchers
Caring for someone with ALS is hard work. We offer resources and support to help you.For Caregivers
- 10 Ways to Help Prepare for an Emergency While Living With ALS
June 28, 2022
- Bringing Our Fight to Capitol Hill
June 24, 2022
- Celebrating Global ALS Awareness Day 2022
June 21, 2022
- Mark Johnson: Doing Whatever It Takes to Fight ALS
June 17, 2022
- Outside Group ICER Releases Flawed Initial Analysis of AMX0035, Oral Edaravone
June 14, 2022
Sign up to receive the latest news in ALS and learn how you can continue making a difference in the search to treat and cure this disease.
Your gift will help The ALS Association support research to find a cure for ALS and provide much-needed services to patients and their families. By becoming a part of The ALS Association family and making your gift today, you will help sustain hope in thousands of people affected by ALS.